#1 For Ductwork Installation Company in Georgetown, MI, with Over 300 5-Star Reviews
Ductwork is essential for indoor temperature control, as it transports warm and cool air throughout your house. However, if your ducts are outdated, they will waste significant energy.
If you notice that your energy bills have risen or that your heating and air conditioning system does not work as well as it used to, it may be time for ductwork installation & repair. If you need air duct repair in Georgetown, MI, contact our team at Reliable Heating & Cooling. We specialize in HVAC system servicing and guarantee quick and affordable servicing.
Have questions? Fill out the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
What Is a Ductwork System?
Ductwork systems transport conditioned air to the registers throughout your home. These registers then allow the air to flow freely into the atmosphere of your home or building. Professionals install the following types of tubing for ductwork:
- Sheet metal ductwork: Commercial spaces often use sheet metal ductwork. These tubes consist of rigid aluminum or galvanized steel and are easy to install.
- Flex ductwork: Flex ducts are flexible and tube-shaped. This kind of tubing is insulated and ideal for tricky spaces where a hard material like sheet metal won’t fit.
- Fiberboard ductwork: Fiberboard ducts are moisture-resistant. So, if you have trouble with humidity, this tubing is ideal. It also consists of compressed fiberglass strands that factories wrap in laminate sheets.
Signs that You Should Invest in Ductwork Repair and Installation
Signs you need to replace your ductwork include:
- Dusty surfaces: Though you may not need to invest in ductwork replacement for this problem, you should call an expert to repair and clean your duct system.
- Musty smells: Humidity can lead to mold growth in your ductwork, leading to poor indoor air quality. You should invest in ductwork installation & repair to either replace your ducts with a humidity-resistant solution or upgrade the system.
- Warm and cool patches throughout your building: Warm and cool patches or poor air pressure from your vents often indicate an air leak. Leaky ducts are not energy-efficient and cost you significant money on your energy bills due to loss of air.
- Increased allergies: When dust, mold, and other allergens thrive in your ductwork, they circulate throughout your house or commercial building. So, if you have noticed increased allergies, it may be time to either repair or replace your ductwork to eliminate these allergens.
Why You Should Hire an Expert for Ductwork Replacement
Air duct repair and installation are not DIY projects. Many people commit silly errors when installing ductwork alone, such as poor planning (which can cause your energy bill to increase drastically) or incorrect duct sizing.
Hiring an expert ductwork installation & repair team, such as our crew at Reliable Heating & Cooling, can save you time and money. We’ll complete the job correctly the first time, optimizing your new ductwork system for energy savings and your unit.
Ductwork Repair Near Me
For reliable and efficient ductwork services in Georgetown, MI, contact us at Reliable Heating & Cooling. Call us for a free estimate at (616) 649-8079 today!