THE POLARIZED-MEDIA AIR CLEANER uses electronic polarized-media technology for maximum air cleaning capability. Active electronic, polarized-media air cleaners use a safe, 24 volt current to establish a polarized electric field. Airborne particles pass through the field and adhere to the media. The air cleaner’s efficiency increases as it loads, providing exceptionally high efficiency with air resistance much lower than expensive disposable filters.
Polarized-Media Air Cleaners capture the smallest sub-micron particles, in addition to airborne allergens, and some gases and odors. Polarized-Media Air Cleaners capture 97% of particles at .3 microns and continues trapping particles much smaller in size.
Polarized-Media Air Cleaners install into existing filter tracks, without costly ductwork modifications, turning your home’s central heating & cooling system into a whole-house air cleaning system. And maintenance is a breeze. Each Polarized-Media Air Cleaner uses a disposable replacement media pad which can be replaced in just minutes to keep your air cleaner running at peak efficiency.
Have questions? Fill out the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Advantages & Benefits of Air Cleaners
- Removes respirable particles
- Removes odor absorbing particles
- Prevents dirt/dust buildup on HVAC components
- Prevents dirt/dust buildup on HVAC coils and fans
- Heavy duty frame construction
- Dual brush seal around the frame
- Diamond screen design
- Low Pressure Drop (LPD) center charging grid
- Installs into existing filter tracks
- Potted electronic board with titanium probe
- Disposable media pad, replace 3 – 4 months
- Asthma and allergy relief
- Freshens the air
- Prevents premature breakdowns
- Prevents overpayments of utility bills
- Solid firm fit for peak air flow
- Prevents particle blow-by
- Allows for optimum air flow
- Uniform charge throughout the media
- Avoids costly duct modification
- Protects the electronics from breakdown
- Easy replacement to maintain peak efficiency
Sterile Sweep® Germicidal UVC Systems and UVC/UVV Systems offer a versatile, full line of whole-house air purification solutions that install directly into the central heating and cooling system ductwork or plenum. The high intensity Dual-Radiant™ UVC “H” Lamp disinfects the air by neutralizing airborne pathogens including bacteria, viruses and mold. According to the EPA, the combined use of filtration and germicidal UVC light is an effective means of preventing the distribution of airborne viruses in occupied spaces. With ultraviolet light, micro-watts translate to effectiveness. Sixteen-inch (16”) UVC lamps produce a very high output of 180 micro-watts @ 1 meter which is significantly higher than most UVC lamps on the market. Twelve-inch (12”) UVC lamps produce 150 microwatts @ 1 meter.
- Patented adjustable chamber with a 5” UVV lamp for one size ﬁ ts all, chemical and odor control, up to a 5-ton HVAC system.
- ETL and CARB (California Air Resources Board) listed and approved as ozone safe for use in in-duct HVAC applications.
- High output UVC lamps that are 330% more powerful than standard UVC lamps on the market.
- UL2998 Listed and Veriﬁed.
- Powerful enough for surface kill of micro-organisms AND airborne irradiation.
- LED power and lamp monitors let you know that the system is working properly.
- Professional licensed contractor installation.
- Extended life 3-year lamps – three times the life of standard lamps.
- Heat sink housing design dissipates heat from the electronic ballast.
- Oxidizes and controls the off gassing of chemical gases from building materials, furniture, cleaning chemicals and sprays that may be an irritant and cause health concerns.
- Safe, natural chemical oxidation and odor control 24/7. No dangerous by-products released into the air; Oxidation occurs in the ducts.
- Disinfects your air 24 hours a day naturally, without using chemicals or sprays, which can help reduce asthma and allergy symptoms.
- Ozone-free Germicidal UVC lamps to inactivate viruses, bacteria, and other germs 24 hours a day naturally without the use of chemicals or sprays.
- Inactivates airborne viruses and bacteria as they pass by the lamp, rendering them harmless and incapable of reproducing.
- Easy to maintain and monitor.
- Ensures proper installation to manufacturer’s speciﬁcations and protects the Lifetime Warranty.
- Offers 27,000 hours of active UVC protection and performance throughout the lamp’s life.
- Protects the electronic components from overheating for improved reliability and extended lifetime ballast life.
The Bypass HEPA System is the ultimate supplement to any current HVAC filter and best results are achieved when combined with a Polarized-Media Air Cleaner in your 1 inch filter rack.
HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance) filters are used in hospitals and labs because they are considered the best filters on the market today. HEPA filters were originally developed by the Atomic Energy Commission during World War II to remove radioactive dust, which was invisible and hazardous to health. A filter must collect 99.97% of particles at .3 microns in size, in
a test established by the Institute of Environmental Sciences, in order to receive the HEPA filter designation. However, HEPA filters can also capture particulate down to 0.01 microns in size.
Universal use of HEPA filtration has been a challenge because of the high system pressure needed to force air through the dense HEPA filter media. Typical heating and cooling systems lack the fan horsepower required to push air through HEPA filters, although excellent results can be achieved by installing the Bypass HEPA in a bypass mode onto your HVAC system. The Bypass HEPA overcomes this air flow obstacle with a quiet, powerful 300 CFM fan motor mounted between a carbon pre-filter and the HEPA filter. By accurately moving the air through a HEPA filter with this fan motor we take a large portion of the air out of the return and run it through the hospital-grade HEPA filter and then return the purified air back into the system air flow. Polluted air is pulled through the carbon pre-filter, removing gas-phase contaminants and odors, and then pushed through the HEPA filter which removes ultrafine particles. These components are designed to maintain performance characteristics for two years before replacement is necessary.
Features & Benefits:
- Pre-filters are replaced every 6 months –quick release door for ease of maintenance.
- HEPA filters last 2 years – 730 days of HEPA-filtered air.
- Optional Carbon cell for gas phase absorption – the ultimate protection from VOCs, odors and other indoor chemical off-gassing.
- No added resistance to your HVAC systems air flow – protects the equipment and prevents unnecessary break downs due to poor air flow.
- Quiet fan operation – No added noise pollution to your indoor environment.
DYNAMIC TIME-RELEASE DRAIN PAN TREATMENTS utilize state-of-the-art time release polymer technology to provide cost effective prevention against odor-causing bacteria that can form in condensate drain pans. Studies by utility companies and independent universities show that an improperly maintained, dirty HVAC system can increase utility payments by as much as 40%.
Dynamic Pan Treatments provide dependable, sustained time-release protection, and can be used safely in air conditioner and refrigerator drain pans, and other non-potable water retention areas. The pan treatment remains dormant when the drain pan is dry and will continue activating and deactivating as wet and dry conditions change. As it activates, it adds a light, pleasant scent to the air.
- Keeps the water in the cooling coil drain pan free from slime and odor caused by biological growth in the standing water.
- The honeycombed outer layer holds the product intact and is only activated when it absorbs water.
- The pan treatment is non-corrosive.
- Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) 63281-2-80464.
- Helps prevent water leaks and clogged drains and eliminates fungus, mold, and mildew from the stale water.
- Dependable, sustained time-released protection for just pennies a day!
- Prevents drain pan corrosion caused by aggressive chemicals used in other products.
- Listed as safe to use while killing odor-causing bacteria and other biologicals.