HVAC Services Georgetown Township
When you have a home or office that needs to be heated and cooled, the last thing you want to do is waste your time with an unqualified business. Luckily, you don’t have to settle for less when it comes to heating and cooling services in Georgetown Township.
You can trust Reliable Heating & Cooling to provide a personalized service backed by years of experience. We are a local, family-owned business that serves residential and commercial clients, so we understand the unique needs of everyone in this community.
Our technicians are all certified professionals who have undergone extensive training to ensure they can handle any HVAC problem you may have with your heating system or air conditioner. And if that’s not enough to convince you of our expertise, we also offer financing options for qualifying customers.
Our range of services includes:
AC Repair Services in Georgetown Township
If you have ever spent a sweltering summer afternoon in Georgetown Township, you know the importance of having an air conditioner running at full capacity. No matter how expensive your AC is, it can’t adequately cool your home if it has problems, including simple things like dirty coils. Some red flags that indicate your AC needs repair include:
- The unit is noisy. If your unit is making loud noises, it could mean there are loose parts that need lubrication
- Your bill has increased. A sudden increase in monthly bills may be an indication of a problem with your unit
- The temperature isn’t consistent throughout the house. If one room feels cooler than others, this could signal a problem with the thermostat or zone control valves
- Your home smells like mildew or mold when it rains outside. This can happen if water leaks into your ducts and causes mold growth inside them
- Water on the ground near your AC unit can be a sign that there is a problem with your compressor or other internal parts of your system
If these issues sound familiar, don’t hesitate to call our team at Reliable Heating and Cooling. Our technicians are skilled at diagnosing problems quickly so they can start repairs immediately. We are not going anywhere until you are comfortable again. Additionally, if we determine that your system is beyond repair, we can help you pick and install a replacement unit.
If you need AC repair services in George Township, contact us today.
AC Installation Services in Georgetown Township
Air conditioning is a pretty amazing technology. It’s so good at keeping you comfortable that you can almost forget that it’s not actually magic — it’s just science.
But maybe you are still on the fence about installing air conditioning in your George Township home or office. Maybe you are worried that it will be too expensive, take up too much space, or require too much maintenance. Well, we can tell you that those concerns are totally unfounded. Installing an AC is a great idea.
Here are some top benefits of adding AC to your home or office.
- You will save money. An AC can help your wallet stay nice and fat by keeping your energy costs low
- It will make your house more comfortable. When the weather gets hot, you want to cool off inside where it’s air-conditioned and not sticky and stifling
- The air inside your home or office will be cleaner and safer to breathe when it flows through an air conditioner. This is especially true if you have pets or kids who are prone to allergies and asthma attacks
- Helps protect your furniture and other belongings from damage caused by extreme temperature swings in your home or office
Boiler Repair & Installation Services in Georgetown Township
Whether you have a gas boiler or an oil boiler, it’s not just about keeping the house warm. It’s also about keeping your family safe. Hence, you should regularly check if your boiler needs repairs to ensure it stays in the best shape.
Here are a few things to look out for.
- The boiler is making odd noises, like squeaking or squealing
- The boiler is no longer heating the house
- You have trouble turning the thermostat up or down
- Water that comes out of the faucet is hot, but not as hot as usual
If your boiler stops functioning or refuses to operate, don’t try to fix it yourself, especially if you don’t know what you are doing. Call a professional team like Reliable Heating and Cooling instead. We will perform a full inspection and let you know if the problem is something we can fix or if it’s time for a replacement.
Sadly, most people don’t realize that boilers actually have a lifespan, and they eventually wear out. So, if your boiler is old and inefficient, it could be time to replace it. A new boiler can give you better control over the temperature in different rooms and can help you save money by using less fuel.
Better still, replacing your boiler with a newer model can help reduce carbon emissions and other pollutants that contribute to climate change. At Reliable Heating and Cooling, we have previously worked with residential and commercial customers. So, if you need boiler installation services at your home or business, we can help.
Call us today to schedule an appointment for boiler repair or installation.
Water Heater Installation & Repair Services in Georgetown Township
If you have a large family or run a business that often has guests, it’s important to have enough space in your home or office to accommodate them. And while we can’t help with the “room” part of that equation, we can help with the hot water part.
Water heaters are an excellent way to ensure you always have enough hot water for everyone involved. If you are considering installing a new water heater in your home or business, numerous benefits come with this decision.
- Save on energy costs
- Save on water bills
- Reduce the risk of burst pipes or frozen pipes
- Save on time spent waiting for hot water
At Reliable Heating and Cooling, we offer professional installation services for all types of water heaters, including tankless and tank-style units. Our experts will help you choose the right equipment for your home and ensure it’s installed properly.
And if your water heater begins to act up later during operation, we will be there to fix it. To know your heater needs repairs, check for signs such as:
- The water heater won’t stay lit
- Leaking water from the unit
- The water heater gets really hot to touch
- Discolored water
- Weird noises and smells
Our team of HVAC technicians is always available to help you with water heater repair. Whether it’s just a simple repair job or a replacement of your current system, our technicians will ensure your home is kept at the perfect temperature all year round.
If you need water heater installation or repair services, call us now.
Furnace Repair Services in Georgetown Township
Are you having trouble keeping your home warm? Is your furnace acting up and making weird noises? If so, it might be time to get a new one.
Furnaces can last anywhere from 10 to 20 years but aren’t designed to last forever. In fact, most homeowners will experience a furnace failure of some kind at some point in their lives. A furnace about to fail will often exhibit a few signs that are easy to spot. These signs include:
- You hear clicking noises coming from the unit when it’s on. This could be coming from the blower motor or other parts inside the unit that aren’t working properly
- Your utility bills may have increased recently, which could be due to inadequate ventilation or poor insulation in your home
- You smell gas near your furnace (or any other appliance). This means you have a leak somewhere in your home, which can pose potential safety hazards for you
- The temperature in your home fluctuates wildly from room to room or even from day to night. This means the furnace has stopped working and needs repair
Furnace Installation Services in Georgetown Township
The harsh winter weather can be a challenge for anyone, but it’s even more so for those without an HVAC system. The Georgetown Township area is no stranger to snow and ice storms, and with these types of storms come power outages. If you are not prepared, you could find yourself stuck inside your home or business and unable to keep warm.
To avoid this situation, you can install a furnace in your home or business. A furnace will provide heat throughout your property even if the power goes out, ensuring you stay warm and cozy during the year’s coldest months. With a new furnace, you will also enjoy other benefits, such as.
- Save money on energy bills: A functional furnace can help you save money on your monthly energy bill
- Keep comfortable: A good furnace will keep your whole house nice and warm so that you can stay nice and cozy all winter long
- Reduce your carbon footprint: When you install a new furnace and stop burning fossil fuels for heat, you help reduce your carbon footprint
- Save money on repairs: Furnaces are pretty durable as long as they are taken care of properly, but if yours is over 15 years old, it could break down at any time and cost thousands of dollars in repairs or replacement parts
If you are ready to install a new furnace, we’ve got you covered. Our team is ready to help you get the most out of your investment by installing an energy-efficient furnace to help keep your home or business comfortable all year round.
So don’t wait any longer. Contact us today to get started on your project.