HVAC Services Grandville
Do you own a home or business in the area? More importantly, do you ever feel like it’s too hot or too cold? If so, then you need to call on Reliable Heating and Cooling.
We are a local, family-owned HVAC company that serves residential and commercial clients in Grandville and the surrounding areas. Our technicians are certified and have years of experience working with all kinds of HVAC systems, and they are ready to help you with any of your needs. We use only the most advanced technology to ensure your system works at peak performance.
Not only do we offer competitive pricing on all our services, but we also make financing options available to help you get the most out of your budget. Whether it’s new installation or repair work, we’ve got you covered.
Our wide range of services includes:
AC Repair Services in Grandville
The air conditioning unit is a critical component of your home, but it is also one you don’t use daily. As a result, it can be easy to forget the importance of AC maintenance and repair. However, if you want to ensure that your AC keeps you cool all summer, several signs should tell you when to call the professionals.
- Your AC makes strange noises when it’s running. The culprits may be loose or damaged parts
- Your home is too hot or cold, or if your energy bills are going up instead of down
- You notice water leaking from the unit. This happens if the drain pan gets damaged or if the fins on the evaporator coil get clogged with dirt and debris
- You notice that the temperature in your home is unevenly distributed throughout it. For instance, some rooms are cool, and others are hot
- You have a musty smell in your home or around your AC unit, or you occasionally find mold inside your vents or on the fins of your condenser coil
When your air conditioning unit isn’t working as it should, you need to call in a professional from Reliable Heating and Cooling for repairs. Our highly skilled technicians know how to diagnose your air conditioner problems quickly and accurately. They will get the job done right the first time, so you can be back to enjoying your AC as soon as possible.
So if your AC isn’t working properly, don’t wait until it gets worse. Call us today.
AC Installation Services in Grandville
The summer months are right around the corner, which means it’s time to prepare your Grandville home or office for the heat. Installing an air conditioning system can help you stay cool and comfortable all summer long, and it’s one of the best ways to keep your energy costs down. In fact, installing a new air conditioner can save you up to 50% on your energy bills.
You will also enjoy other benefits such as:
- You will save money on your energy bill by using less electricity during peak hours of consumption
- Your electric bills won’t spike unexpectedly because of a late-night heat wave that keeps everyone from sleeping soundly through those hot summer nights
- Your indoor air quality will improve dramatically because, with the help of our air conditioners, you will have more control over how much moisture gets into your home or office
- You will enjoy a more comfortable indoor environment that makes it easier to focus on whatever task is at hand
- You will cut down on greenhouse gas emissions from power plants by reducing your reliance on fossil fuels like coal and natural gas (which produce carbon dioxide)
Boiler Repair & Installation Services in Grandville
Your boiler is a crucial part of the HVAC system in your home. If it breaks down, you might find yourself facing some pretty serious issues, like not being able to keep your family warm or cool. Several signs will let you know if your boiler needs repair in Grandville.
- Your thermostat is set at a higher temperature than usual, but the house is still cold
- You notice condensation or frost on the furnace or air conditioner
- You hear strange sounds coming from your unit or ductwork
- Your utility bills are unusually high
At Reliable Heating and Services, we provide expert boiler repair services in Grandville. We will come to your home and diagnose the problem, then let you know what needs to be done to get your system back up and running.
However, if your old, outdated boiler has stopped working, you should consider installing a new one. With a new boiler, you won’t have to worry about how much energy it uses or whether it will break down. You can sleep easy knowing that your boiler will be reliable and efficient for years.
A new boiler will also make your house safer by reducing carbon monoxide emissions from older models that use fossil fuels such as propane or oil instead of natural gas, as newer models do. If you need a new boiler, we can help you pick a suitable one and install it for you.
For top-notch boiler repair and installation services, call us today.
Water Heater Installation and Repair Services in Grandville
Whether you are a Grandville resident or own a business in the area, you should consider installing a water heater. The benefits of doing so are numerous and can significantly improve the comfort and convenience of your life.
Some of the most important benefits of installing a water heater are:
- Hot showers anytime
- Better quality of life (especially if you have mobility issues)
- Higher energy efficiency rating on your home or business property
- Enhanced resale value of your property
When you need help with installing a new water heater, Reliable Heating and Cooling is here for you. Our technicians are trained to install your new water heater quickly and efficiently, so you can have hot water as soon as possible. If you need any advice on selecting the right type of water heater for your home, our technicians will be happy to help.
And if your water heater malfunctions, you can take advantage of our repair services. But don’t wait until your system breaks down completely to schedule repairs. When you notice the signs below, call us.
- Your hot water takes longer than usual to heat up
- Your shower doesn’t reach the right temperature
- You are getting a lot of sediment in your shower and sink
- There are rust spots on your plumbing fixtures and pipes
Furnace Repair Services in Grandville
If you are a Grandville homeowner, you know that keeping your furnace in good working order is crucial. A poorly working furnace can mean the difference between a warm, comfortable home and one that’s freezing cold. Nobody wants to be stuck wearing a hat and gloves indoors.
So how do you know when to call an HVAC service professional? Here are signs that your furnace needs repair.
- It’s always cold in your home. But if it’s only cold in certain rooms, then it could be that a duct is blocked or broken and needs to be fixed
- Your HVAC unit smells funny or like burning plastic or dust. This is likely due to a clogged filter or dirty coils. You might also have a leak in the gas line system, causing a gas smell
- Your utility bill is higher than usual, even though you have not changed your usage patterns recently
- The pilot light on your furnace has gone out and won’t relight after multiple attempts to relight it
- Your furnace turns on and off often or doesn’t turn on at all for long periods of time
If these issues sound familiar, it’s time to call the pros at Reliable Heating and Cooling for furnace repair. Our technicians are trained to diagnose any problems with your furnace quickly. Whether your heating unit needs a simple tune-up or a complete overhaul, we can handle it all. With our help, you will be able to get back to enjoying your home again in no time.
Looking for furnace repairs in Grandville? Feel free to reach out.
Furnace Installation Services in Grandville
Furnaces are one of the most important parts of a home’s HVAC system. They are responsible for heating and cooling the air inside your home or business. They can also be used for other purposes, like providing hot water or powering an air conditioner.
When you install a new furnace, you will be able to take advantage of some great benefits.
- It can help you save money by ensuring your home is properly insulated and sealed so that heat doesn’t escape through cracks in walls or windows
- It helps keep your family safe by preventing carbon monoxide from leaking into the air that you breathe
- It allows you to control your indoor climate, which means you can enjoy the benefits of lower energy costs and more comfortable temperatures throughout the year
- It provides reliable heating for your home at all times, even during power outages when other heating systems fail
Whether you need something small enough to fit in a bedroom or large enough to heat an entire office building, the technicians at Reliable Heating and Cooling can help you pick a suitable option. Our technicians are trained to work on all makes, models, and types of furnaces, including gas furnaces, high-efficiency gas furnaces, heat pump systems, and more.
And once we’ve installed it, our maintenance agreement means that you can count on us to be there every step of the way, including emergency service when something goes wrong at any time of day or night.
Ready to get started on your project? Call us now.