HVAC Services Holland
Have you ever considered upgrading your house’s heating or AC system? Perhaps you need service on your boiler or water heater instead. Well, before you do anything, we want to ensure you have all the information needed to get a quality service provider that knows its stuff.
Local, family-owned, and operated, Reliable Heating and Cooling is the one-stop shop for all your HVAC services. We service residential and commercial properties responsibly with affordable pricing on a wide range of capabilities, such as installations, repairs, maintenance, etc.
Our technicians are certified and experienced in their field, so you can rest assured knowing they will get the job done right. Additionally, we offer financing options so you can get the repairs you need without breaking the budget.
Our range of services includes:
AC Repair Services in Holland
It’s a hot summer day, and you are sitting in front of your AC unit, sweating. It’s the middle of the day, and the AC is blasting to keep up with the heat. But it’s not working very well. You’re still too hot. This means it might be time to get your AC inspected by a professional.
Here are some signs that your AC could use some repair.
- You hear a rattling or clicking sound when the AC turns on or off. This could indicate a loose fan blade
- You are sweating more than usual, even after lowering the thermostat
- You smell a burning smell coming from your vents. An electrical issue may be the cause
- You keep having to reset your thermostat because the temperature keeps changing on its own
- The air coming out of your vents feels warm, even though the thermostat says it’s cold outside
- The unit seems to work harder than usual to get up to the temperature. This could mean it’s not getting enough airflow due to ductwork problems
If you notice these issues, call the experts at Reliable Heating and Cooling for immediate assistance. We offer a wide range of AC repair services for any type of heating or cooling system. Our highly trained technicians will diagnose issues quickly and use only the highest quality parts so that your system lasts for years to come.
When it comes to AC repair services in Holland, nobody does it better than us. Give us a call today.
AC Installation Services in Holland
Did you know installing an AC in your Holland home or office could help improve your health and well-being?
Because the air conditioning system helps to regulate the temperature in your home or office, it can lower the risk of mold and bacteria. This results in a cleaner space that is more comfortable to live in.
Additionally, the AC can help lower the humidity levels in your space, which can reduce dust mite populations. This can help to alleviate allergies and asthma symptoms.
Other benefits of AC installation include:
- Improved energy efficiency: With a new AC, not only will you stay cool on those sweltering summer days, but you will also be saving money on your electricity bill
- Peace of mind: When our team installs your new system, you will know that it’s safe from hazards like mold and mildew and that it won’t cause any damage to walls or floors if there’s ever a leaky pipe or burst pipe
- Better sleep: Having a cool room helps you sleep better, so if you are having trouble sleeping because it’s too hot in your room at night, getting AC could be a real game-changer for your sleep schedule
Boiler Repair & Installation Services in Holland
We have all had that sinking feeling when the boiler starts emitting a strange noise and we check the temperature in the house. It’s cold. The boiler isn’t working.
Luckily, there are a few tell-tale signs that your boiler is on its way out, and if you catch them early enough, you might be able to avoid an expensive repair bill. Here are some of the most common symptoms.
- You notice smoke or other unusual smells coming from the area around your boiler
- The temperature in your home is uneven or fluctuating
- You see condensation on the outside of your boiler
- Your home smells musty or moldy
If you notice these signs, it’s time to call Reliable Heating and Cooling. Our team of experts will diagnose the problem and get your boiler up and running in no time. We also offer replacement parts for all makes and models of boilers should something go wrong with yours.
However, if your boiler is over 15yrs, it might be time to consider a replacement. A new boiler will save you money in the long run because it uses less energy than older models. It also heats up faster, so if you have a big house or live in an area with long winters, this can be a real lifesaver.
Our boilers are made by trusted manufacturers with a great reputation for making quality products. And our technicians are trained to install them safely and efficiently so that they work better than ever before.
Contact us to learn more about our boiler services in Holland.
Water Heater Installation & Repair Services in Holland
If you have ever experienced a cold shower, you know how important it is to have access to hot water. If your water heater is too old or inefficient, it can take hours for the water in your house to heat up. By installing a new water heater, you can save money on energy costs and feel more comfortable throughout the year.
There are many benefits of installing a water heater in your home or business.
- Lowers your utility bills
- Increases the comfort of your home
- Improves the quality of your water
- Saves time on laundry and dishwashing
But how do you know which water heater is right for you? That’s where Reliable Heating and Cooling comes in. We will help you determine what kind of water heater will work best for your needs. Whether you want something big enough to handle industrial-size jobs or small enough that won’t take up too much space in an apartment building or condo complex, we’ve got you.
And if your water heater malfunctions down the road, you want to have it fixed immediately. If the heating element isn’t working properly, it might overheat and cause a fire that could destroy your entire house. Check for these signs if you are unsure whether your water heater needs repair.
- Your hot water has stopped working completely
- You hear loud noises coming from your water heater
- You smell gas in your home
Furnace Repair Services in Holland
The furnace is the heart of your home. When it’s working properly, you will be toasty warm in the winter and cool in the summer, and you will never have to worry about going without heat or air conditioning. But when things go wrong, it can be a major problem.
If you notice any of these issues, call us right away.
- Your thermostat isn’t working properly. As a result, you will have trouble getting your furnace to turn on or off
- Your furnace is making strange noises. If you hear sounds that aren’t typical for a running furnace (like rattling or grinding), it could indicate that something is wrong with its mechanics or motor
- The furnace isn’t heating up enough or cooling down enough. If your home feels drafty or too hot even after turning up the heat, that’s a sign of trouble
- You notice water leaking from around the vents on your system’s exterior pipes and coils. This means that there’s a problem with the seals inside them
- The heat isn’t blowing out of your vents in the rooms with radiators, but it is blowing out of other vents in the house
At Reliable Heating and Cooling, we have a team of fully trained professionals ready at all times to come and fix your furnace. So when you spot the above issues, call us immediately. Our trained professionals use advanced diagnostic tools to pinpoint the root cause of any issues and fix them to restore the smooth running of your furnace.
For more information about our furnace repair services in Holland, call us today.
Furnace Installation Services in Holland
You might think that because your current furnace has been working for so long, it’s still good enough. But think about this. Is it the same age as you are? Kind of creepy to think about, huh?
If your furnace is older than 10 years, it’s time for a change. You don’t need to wait until the weather gets bad again before making this decision — you can make it now. And when you do that, there are all kinds of things that could happen.
- Improved Comfort: A new furnace will keep you warm and cozy all winter long without having to turn up the thermostat
- Lower Energy Costs: Furnaces operate more efficiently than other types of heating systems, which means they use less energy and cost less money to run
- Increased Safety: Many furnaces have automatic shut-off features that prevent fires from getting out of hand and potentially spreading to other areas of your home
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: Furnaces filter out harmful particles from the air that you breathe inside your home or business. This helps improve your quality of life by reducing the risk of health conditions like asthma and allergies
If you’re looking for furnace installation services in Holland, Reliable Heating and Cooling is the place to go. Our team of experts has years of experience installing furnaces in homes and businesses, so the best service is guaranteed. We want you to feel comfortable in your space, so we will help you design an energy-efficient system that suits your lifestyle, budget, and needs.
Our professional staff is here for you, so call today.