HVAC Service in Hudsonville, MI
When your home’s HVAC systems malfunction, you want the best repair service to inspect them quickly. Whether you have an ongoing issue or it’s just not keeping up during the scorching summer months, you can count on Reliable Heating and Cooling for help.
We are proud to be a local, family-owned company that serves homes and businesses in the Hudsonville area. We specialize in servicing residential and commercial clients, and our certified technicians are ready to help you with any heating, cooling, or ventilation issue you have going on.
We understand that budgets are important. That’s why we offer financing options so you can get the HVAC services you need right now without having to put them off until later.
Our range of services includes:
AC Repair Services in Hudsonville
Your air conditioner is one of those things you don’t think about until it stops working. If it’s summer and the temperature is near or above 90 degrees outside, you probably don’t want to be thinking about your AC at all.
But if you’re like most people, you still know when something isn’t right with your unit, and that’s when it’s time to call an HVAC professional for repairs. Here are some signs that indicate your AC needs repair in Hudsonville.
- Your AC is not cooling properly. The problem may be with your thermostat or wiring
- The fan doesn’t work. If the fan is running, but no cool air is coming out, you may have a problem with the condenser coils or another component in the system
- Strange noises. A loud sound coming from your unit means that something has gone wrong with its compressor
- Water leaks. This could be due to a leaky seal or hose, or it could indicate damage from corrosion caused by hard water build-up inside your unit
- You hear a clicking noise when you turn on your unit. This could mean there’s an issue with either a belt or pulley that helps power it on and off
If you notice any of these signs, contact us immediately for service. At Reliable Heating and Cooling, our technicians can diagnose any issues with your system and ensure it’s running at its optimum level. If a repair is necessary, we will take care of that quickly. And if it’s time for a replacement, we will help you find the best system for your needs and budget.
Call us if you need AC repair services in Hudsonville, MI
AC Installation Services in Hudsonville
In the summer, it can be hard to keep cool if you don’t have AC in your home or office. You might try turning on every fan in the house, but it’s still hard to keep cool if you are sweating buckets. If you install an AC, you won’t have this problem anymore.
Reliable Heating and Cooling proudly offers HVAC services in Hudsonville, so you can stay cool even when it’s hot outside. We know how important it is for your family or employees to be comfortable during these sweltering months, so we are here to help. Let us install an AC unit at your home or office today.
Some benefits you will enjoy with a new AC include:
- It prevents health problems caused by excessive exposure to heat, such as heat stroke, dehydration, and heart attacks
- It reduces energy costs by increasing the efficiency of your air conditioning unit. Also, it uses less electricity than other appliances such as a furnace
- It helps increase productivity in your business by keeping employees cool and comfortable during the summer months
- It helps remove odors from your home by circulating clean, fresh air throughout the space
Boiler Repair & Installation Services in Hudsonville
If you live in Hudsonville and notice issues with your boiler, it’s time to call a professional.
The signs that your boiler needs repair aren’t always easy to spot. But if you know what to look for, it’s not hard to determine whether or not it’s time to call in the pros. Here are the most common signs.
- There’s a leak in the system
- The house is cold no matter how high you turn up the thermostat
- You hear strange noises coming from your heating system
If any of these things seem familiar, give us a call. Whether it’s a simple fix or a more complex issue requiring part replacement, we have the knowledge and expertise to get your system back up and running quickly so you aren’t left without heat.
However, if you have an old boiler that doesn’t provide sufficient heating, it’s time to replace it. A new boiler gives you a more efficient system that uses less energy, so it costs less money to run year-round. It will keep your house at the right temperature, so there’s no more freezing in the winter or sweating through sheets in the summer.
And if you have children who live with asthma or allergies, a new boiler will be lifesaving for them. They won’t have to worry about allergens or bacteria getting trapped inside their rooms anymore. If you are looking for a new boiler, we’ve got you covered, from selection to installation.
For expert boiler repair and installation services, call us today.
Water Heater Installation & Repair Services in Hudsonville
Water heaters are a necessary part of everyday life, but they are also an important safety feature for your home. If you don’t have a water heater installed in your home, you are at risk for fire and other damage. Even if you don’t think you need one now, it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Here are some benefits of installing a water heater in your home or business.
- It helps keep your family safe from potential hazards like scalding or freezing
- It saves money on energy bills by providing hot water throughout the day instead of having to wait for it to heat up again
- It reduces the risk of property damage due to burst pipes or broken heating systems
The experts at Reliable Heating and Cooling can help you find the best heater for your home. Whether you need a new heater installed or are looking to replace old equipment, our team will work with you to ensure you get exactly what you need.
If your water heater goes down after some time of use, you can’t shower or do laundry, and you might even have trouble cooking. Some warning signs can tell you when it might be time for a checkup.
- You notice rust or corrosion on the tank or tubing
- The pilot light doesn’t stay lit when you open the valve
- There’s an unusual odor from the hot water faucet
Furnace Repair Services in Hudsonville
The signs your furnace needs repair are pretty easy to spot, but if you are unsure, don’t worry. We can help. First, if your old furnace is over 10 years old, the odds are that it’s time for a replacement. The average lifespan of a furnace is 15 years, but if you’ve had yours longer than that and it still works, great. You will just need to ensure you keep up with regular maintenance.
If the problem is in your heating system, there are a few things to look out for.
- When your furnace keeps turning on and off very quickly, something is wrong with the thermostat or flame sensor
- If you hear loud clanging or rattling coming from your furnace, something is wrong with the blower motor, belt, or fan blade
- If you notice that the air coming out of your vents isn’t as warm as usual, this could be a sign that your blower motor needs to be replaced
- If your utility bills are higher than usual, this could mean that your draft hood is dirty or needs to be adjusted for proper airflow throughout the home
- If the pilot light won’t light, this could be due to an electrical problem or a faulty gas valve
When it comes to furnace repair services in Hudsonville, Reliable Heating and Cooling is the only call you need to make. When you hire us, we will work with you to find the best solution for your home or business, whether it’s repairing an old furnace, installing a new one, or making some minor tweaks to improve your current system.
Looking for a pro to repair your furnace? Call us now.
Furnace Installation Services in Hudsonville
If you live in a city like Hudsonville, you know the winters can be brutally cold. To protect your home from the elements and keep it warm, you need to install a furnace. A furnace is an appliance that burns fuel to produce heat. It can be used to heat water and air in a house or office building.
A furnace is usually installed on the roof of a building and has ducts that lead out to distribute warm air throughout the structure. When deciding whether or not to install a furnace, here are several benefits that come with having one installed in your home or business.
- Improved energy efficiency: This means that you will see lower utility bills each month
- Improved indoor air quality: The filters remove dust particles from the air and result in cleaner air inside your home
- Safer environment: Newer furnaces contain fewer parts that could malfunction or break down over time. This means less risk for fires and other problems associated with older units
- Longer life expectancy: This means you won’t have to replace them as often as some homeowners do today
Are you looking for a new furnace installation in Hudsonville? The experts at Reliable Heating and Cooling can help. Our technicians will find the perfect furnace for your home or business. With our selection of high-quality products from top brands like Trane and Lennox, we are sure to have just what you need. Our team has installed many furnaces and never had a dissatisfied customer.
We offer free estimates for all of our services, so feel free to call us today.