HVAC Services Rockford
Your heating and cooling system is one of the most important parts of your home. It’s also one of the most expensive pieces of equipment to purchase and maintain. That’s why we at Reliable Heating and Cooling are proud to offer our clients affordable HVAC services in Rockford.
We are a local family-owned business committed to providing top-notch service to residential and commercial clients. With our team of certified technicians, we are able to take care of all your heating and cooling needs. From replacing an old unit to installing new vents, we have all the tools necessary to complete the job.
We also offer financing options for those who need them. This means no upfront costs or long-term commitments — just peace of mind knowing that your heating or cooling system is taken care of by experts who care about doing things right.
Our wide range of services includes:
AC Repair Services in Rockford
You have probably been there. You are sitting in your air-conditioned house or office, and you start to feel a little chilly. The AC’s not blowing as hard as it used to, and the room feels colder than it should. Or maybe it’s the opposite. You are in a room that’s too cold, but the AC is blasting out hot air.
If this sounds familiar, it could be time for an HVAC repair in Rockford. Schedule for AC repair when:
- You have trouble getting your thermostat to reach the desired temperature, or it takes a long time to reach the set temperature
- Your AC shuts off and on frequently, even when you’re not adjusting it
- Your unit makes strange noises. Various problems, such as clogged drain lines, broken fan blades, and worn-out bearings, can cause this
- The temperature in your home is unevenly distributed among rooms and floors. The likely cause is leaky ducts or bad coils that need to be replaced
- The fan doesn’t work. The culprit may be a faulty fan motor or capacitor
- You notice cool air is coming out of vents but not circulating throughout the house or apartment. This happens when there are leaks inside your ductwork
When your AC begins to act up, call us immediately for AC repairs. Whether it is a small or major issue, we can handle it quickly and efficiently. Our technicians will identify the problem and come up with an effective solution that will keep your system running smoothly for years to come.
If you have an issue with your AC, call us now.
AC Installation Services in Rockford
It’s no surprise that the summer months bring some of the most sweltering days of the year. With temperatures reaching up to 100 degrees and more, it’s no wonder why so many people start looking for ways to cool down.
Investing in an AC is one of the best ways to beat the heat. But did you know that there are more benefits than just being able to stay comfortable during hot days? Here at Reliable Heating and Cooling, we want to help you ensure you get the most out of your investment. Here are some reasons why installing an AC unit is worth it.
- An upgraded system will keep your costs down even when it’s hot outside
- A new AC unit will help trap allergens and pollutants before they reach your lungs by keeping the air clean and fresh inside your house or office
- A new AC unit will keep temperatures comfortable throughout the night so that you get a good night’s sleep every time
- If you are concerned about the environment, an AC unit is a great way to help reduce carbon emissions and pollution
Boiler Repair & Installation Services in Rockford
If your boiler isn’t working, it can be a big problem. The good news is that a few signs indicate your boiler needs repair.
If your gas or oil boiler has been running for a while and suddenly stops working, it could be due to insufficient fuel supply, likely caused by a blocked burner or dirty blower. If your engine is running, but the pilot light won’t stay lit, the problem may be related to the boiler’s thermostat or power supply.
Other common signs of trouble include:
- Your house isn’t warm enough
- You hear gurgling noises from the pipes
- Your basement smells like rotten eggs
At Reliable Heating and Cooling, boiler repair is our specialty. So if you notice the above issues, call us ASAP for repairs. Our technicians are experienced with all types of boilers and can identify any problems and get them fixed quickly.
However, if you have been dealing with a clunky, old boiler that keeps breaking down, it’s time to get a new boiler. With a newer boiler, you can heat your house more quickly and efficiently than an older one would. Plus, newer models have better insulation which helps keep your house warm longer than older models.
Better still, new boilers boast awesome technologies such as programmable thermostats or remote control systems that allow you to set the temperature from anywhere with an internet connection. If you are ready to install a new system, we can help you determine what kind of boiler would be right for your home and lifestyle and install it.
Call us for a free estimate.
Water Heater Installation & Repair Services in Rockford
If you are considering installing a water heater in your Rockford home or business, it’s likely because you have realized the old one is on its last legs. But what are the benefits of having a new one?
The first benefit is obvious. When the old water heater dies, you will lose hot water. And while this may not seem like much at first, think of all the things that require hot water — showering, washing dishes and clothes, cooking, etc.
But there are other reasons to consider installing a new water heater.
- Water heaters save energy
- Water heaters are easy to maintain, so they won’t take up much of your time or energy
- Water heaters are more efficient than other heating methods
At Reliable Heating and Cooling, our team is trained to handle all types of water heaters, and we can help you choose the right one for your home and install it efficiently.
Unfortunately, most people don’t think about their water heater until it breaks. If you want to avoid the hassle and expense of having it replaced, it’s important to keep an eye out for signs that your water heater needs repairs. These signs include:
- Water temperature is inconsistent
- Water pressure is low or high
- You see rust or discoloration in your sink or tub
- The water smells like sulfur
Furnace Repair Services in Rockford
At the end of the day, the furnace keeps you warm. So, when your furnace isn’t working properly, it can be a big deal, especially if you don’t have any other heat source. At Reliable Heating and Cooling, we know how important your furnace is to your home or office. That’s why we are here to help with all your heating system needs.
Here are some signs that your furnace may need repair.
- Your furnace makes strange noises, such as popping, buzzing, clicking, or grinding noises
- There is an unpleasant odor coming from the vents when the system is running
- Your home is drafty or cold. If your system is working properly, but you still feel cold air blowing through the vents in your room, you have insulation or ductwork issues
- The temperature in your home fluctuates too much, but the thermostat is set at a comfortable level
- Your furnace does not turn on at all when you set the thermostat for heat on a cold day (or vice versa)
- You notice water on the floor around your furnace or AC unit. This could mean that there’s something wrong with the drain line
The above issues need immediate attention to avoid a complete system breakdown. At Reliable Heating and Cooling, we repair all makes and models of furnaces, including gas, oil, electric, and more. Our technicians will diagnose the problem and fix it quickly, so you can get back to enjoying your home again.
If you are having trouble with your furnace, call us today.
Furnace Installation Services in Rockford
The winter months are a tough time to be without a furnace. If you live in Rockford, you know what we are talking about—the bitter cold, the icy winds, and the snow.
And if you don’t have a good heating system in your home or office, it can make staying warm even harder. That’s why we recommend installing a new furnace as soon as possible.
Here are just some of the benefits of installing a furnace in your Rockford home or office.
- It will make your home or office more comfortable, allowing you to get out more often and spend time with friends and family
- It will keep your indoor air cleaner than ever before by filtering out dust, pollen, mold spores, and other contaminants before they enter your lungs
- It will help ensure that you have consistent heat throughout the year, so whether it’s summer or winter, everyone is comfortable
- A new furnace is more energy efficient than other types of heating systems, so you can save money on your monthly utility bills over time as well as save money on fuel costs each year as well
- It protects against carbon monoxide poisoning by providing an efficient way to burn fuel safely